Need training for a group? Nate is a seasoned facilitator who uses stories, exercises, and insight from the group to make each training different and engaging. He is a firm believer that learning happens best when the participants are having fun. He has taught courses on Leadership and Soft Skills throughout the nation as part of a six month program.
Contact me for a customized quote. My job is to make things easy and make you look good!
Some of the feedback from participants
"I got more out of the last three days than I have in decades of training that I have been sent to."
"I really enjoyed your segments during the program. Some of the finest presenting I've had in a while."
"I found the material helpful not only at work, but in my personal life as well!"
Training course subjects available
Certified facilitator for
- Leading at the Speed Trust (FranklinCovey)
- The Leadership Challenge by Kouzes and Posner
- Career Power
- Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- 4 Lenses Personality Assessment
- FIRO-B Assessment
- Conflict Resolution and Workplace Mediation (Eckerd Mediation Training Institute)
Original Courses Created by Nate
- Dealing With Difficult People
- Personal Effectiveness and Goal Setting
- Using a Coach Approach for Managers
- Persuasion @ Work
- Organization and Time Management
- Leading High Performing Teams
- 5 Chairs, 5 Choices - changing your perspective in everyday situations