Nate has over 15 years experience facilitating courses and over 5 years of being a Personal Development Coach.
As a facilitator, he has developed a style that is very natural, energetic, fun, but can be very direct when it comes to the learning points so that they won't be missed. Nate has learned to capture the wisdom of the entire class to add to the participants learning experience. He has given courses on leadership and soft skills throughout the nation. He has been asked to open a conference with a quick presentation due to his energy, enthusiasm, and positive attitude. He was a co-presenter with the founder of GovLoop.com on a webinar that had over 4,000 viewers.
As an International Coaching Federation ACC level coach, he has helped hundreds of people look at their problems through different perspectives, reach their goals, and learn to think more and react less. He finds nothing more rewarding than helping others to succeed and grow.
Nate's joined the Marines Reserves and reached the rank of Corporal. He was activated during Desert Storm and served with the 2nd MP Company as a field MP.
He taught in public school for seven years, and facing a furlough due to a shrinking school district, went in the private sector and was a manager and supervisor for nine years.
These experiences allows Nate to build rapport quickly with many different people.
Nate calls Pittsburgh, PA home where he likes to golf, walk the county park, watch baseball, and stay active.
Certifications, Additional Training & Awards
- MBTI (Meyers-Briggs)
- 4 Lenses Personality Assessment
- FIRO-B Assessment
- Conflict Dynamics Profile Certified (MTI, Ekerd University)
- Certified Workplace Mediator
- Career Power certified facilitator
- The Leadership Challenge certified facilitator
- Speed of Trust facilitator (FranklinCovey)
- Certified ACC level coach from the International Coaching Federation
- Completed training to be a Certified Professional Career Counselor
- Holds a Pennsylvania teaching certificate in Business Education
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Strayer University, MBA